$29.00 for 6 ‑23
$28.00 for 24+
This is not a refill!
The C6195A disposable print cartridge, also known as "Fast Dry Black," is composed of a printhead, interconnect, and a black ink supply. Fast Dry Black boasts a drytime of less than one second on porous media. It is designed to print 600 dots per inch for use in applications where high-quality output is required.
Non-contact drop-on-demand provides reliable quiet printing. The Integrated Driver Head (IDH) technology coordinates individual nozzles through a multiplexing scheme and fires all nozzles through 52 interconnect pads. A thermal sense resistor measures temperature for thermal management of the print head, as well as burnout protection.
The design of the Fast Dry Black print cartridge enables it to be snapped in and out for easy replacement.
- Print resolution: 600 dpi
- Number of nozzles: 300
- Print swath width: 1/2 in.
- Firing frequency: 12 kHz
- Drop volume: 30 pl
- Print cartridge dimensions (approx.): 19.8 x 69 x 91.41 mm
- Ink capacity (delivered): 40 cc
- Number of electrical interconnect pads: 52
- Operating conditions:10C to 40C10 to 80% RH
- Shipping/storage conditions (in original HP packaging only):10C to 30C5 to 80% RH0 to 5000 m altitude
oriented nozzles up or on side
- Dry time of <1 second on plain paper
- High resolution
- Water-resistant pigmented ink
- Thermal sense resistor
- Ink level warning sensor
- Fast Dry Black Print Cartridge