$26.50 for 6+
This is not a refill!
The C8842A print cartridge, known as Versatile Black, contains a pigment-based ink that enables printing on coated media with exceptional results. An innovation for Hewlett-Packard inkjet technology, this ink has been specially manufactured for use in the industrial printing markets. Versatile Black is a reliable, 100% tested, HP product for printing on porous and non-porous glossy media.
Versatile Black is fast drying and enables high printing speeds on both porous and coated media. For best results on coated media, a heater should be used. Versatile Black provides print quality without transfer and without the need to change cartridges between media!
For small- to medium-sized print shops and offices, Versatile Black is the solution for producing coated and uncoated envelopes, flyers, and tri-fold mailers with a premium feel that gets readers to respond.
HP's Versatile Black ink and thermal inkjet technology bring new opportunities to print shops wanting to print more
- Lower printer purchase price and maintenance costs
- High production, with faster printing on both porous and coated media, and without the need to change inks
- Ability to produce sharp, rich black text and high quality spot color on coated paper in a single pass- without transfer and without sacrificing speed
Versatile Black dries in less than one second on porous paper without a heater, and in less than one second on coated paper with a standard IR heater. Along with other HP thermal inkjet inks, Versatile Black is environmentally friendly. It is water-based, not solventbased, so there are no harmful fumes to create extra challenges and no need to buy special chemical
cleaners or hire service technicians qualified to handle volatile solvents.
- Prints on Tyvek
- Specially designed for use on industrial mail tables
- Remains light-fast and water-fast
- Print resolution: 600 dpi
- Number of nozzles: 300
- Print swath width: 1/2 in.
- Operating frequency: up to 12 kHz
- Drop volume: 29 pl
- Ink capacity (delivered): 40 cc
- Operating conditions:10C to 40C
10 to 80% RH
- Shipping/storage conditions (in original HP packaging only): 10C to 30C 5 to 80% RH 0 to 5000m altitude orientation of nozzles up or on side